Tuesday, July 4, 2017

April Recap

This month, just for fun, we rearranged some furniture in the apartment. We moved the couch and TV in the living room as well as our bed and bookshelves. We had a date night at our favorite restaurant, Sushi Island. Courtney continues to walk to The Daily Bagel, Barnes and Noble, and the Valley River Center mall.

At work, I found at that, at least for this round of layoffs, my job is safe. The deal with Quest is going to mean a significant reduction in the workforce at my lab. But luckily for me, the work that my department does is going to continue to be necessary. We did lose one person from my department, but not due to layoff. Lauri decided to take another position at a company that shares our building, Pathology Consultants.

Dinah doesn't know how to feel about all this change!

Or she just wants some attention...

Courtney's fav sandwich 

Lots of flowers popping up all over

Double rainbow!



No comments:

Post a Comment